hutchinson mn street maintance freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin0608

Premium Subscriber
does anyone know if the city of hutchinson mn is on armer and if so do you have the talk groups or frequencies? Thanks for all help

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
They have been allocated talkgroups on the ARMER system. I can't tell if they have fully migrated to that system however.

See Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) Trunking System, Various, Minnesota - Scanner Frequencies and look under McLeod County.

You could Google the ARMER website and look for that county's participation plan and see if it gives you any ideas.

The also still have a valid FCC license for this system, which includes a talkgroup for street maintenance: Site-1 Site Details (Hutchinson, MN Government) http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=1078

blue5011

The towns I live by kept their own (former) VHF freqs for the city maintenance workers/ vehicles. As it was already a separate radio system to begin with.

davef3138

Feed Provider
They are still on their analog LTR system. To my knowledge, they haven't been assigned any ARMER talkgroups yet.

The highest McLeod talkgroup that my data logging has captured is 33234 (McLeod Jail Admin).

LTR system link:
Hutchinson, MN Government Trunking System, Hutchinson, Minnesota - Scanner Frequencies

EDIT: LCNs 9 & 14 are the correct ones for that system, 1 & 5 shouldn't be in the database. I'll submit a correction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.