hva question

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartboy06

Premium Subscriber
When the units sign off of a run "complete xx" with the x's being things like 79, 89, 90, does anyone know what that means?

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
those are outcome codes. However I will not release what they are because it really does not matter what those are. You just need to know that they are an outcome code.

nsrailfan6130

HVA Outcome codes

Guys,

I , too, monitor HVA (as well as JCA, MCA, & LCA) on the MPSCS System, However, I, personally, could care less as to their meaning. As long as I know a unit is up and running and it's lights and siren work for the next call, that's all I care about. Just my 2 cents. ;-)

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have the list for the JCA units?

Dan,

List of what? Jackson is all 300 series. 39X being supervisor and 350-351 being the MICU and all others are regular basic and paramedic units. Some are special event units.

Jackson follows the same numbering scheme as is posted here in another thread.

need more help? pm me and I will give you more info.

N8RUS

HVA codes

those are outcome codes. However I will not release what they are because it really does not matter what those are. You just need to know that they are an outcome code.

What's the big secret ??? If the codes aren't to be known--they wouldn't be transmitted over the air.

fnnm1062

longtime member
I could be wrong, but the outcome codes might or might not be a big secret, but I beleive all they mean is the unit is clear of hospital, scene, etc... and what happened for example, no transport, treat & release, trasnport pri 1, 2 , or 3, fatality, pt is going by personal vehicle, citizen assist, etc... Some of that information the company might not want released and thats why it is not being put out there. Some of the might be easy enough to figure out after you listein to them for a while

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
That's just SEMTTP's way of saying he doesn't know. Don't worry about it...no big deal.
:lol:

Actually I worked for HVA for 7 years, I do know what they are, but they are not important enough to list here. They are simply that, outcome codes that are for tracking purposes and cad usage. If one listens enough, then they can pretty much figure it out. Why dont I just tell you what they are? Because there are some things that I believe should not be given out. That does not keep anyone else that works there from posting that info, but to the average scanner listner they mean nothing. I also have enough repect for the company not to give that info out, because that information is not for the everyday person.

Metalmanmi, before you speak like that, perhaps you should really know who I am and what I am about. Call up there and speak to human resources, they will confirm that I was there for 7 years.
I actually know what a lot of things are, but most of it I dont post here. It could be Police, Fire, and EMS related or other. Some things are just not mean for open discussion. Better luck next time metalmanmi

MetalManMI

Actually I worked for HVA for 7 years, I do know what they are

Outstanding!

I actually know what a lot of things are, but most of it I dont post here.

Even better!

So anyway...
smartboy06 said:
When the units sign off of a run "complete xx" with the x's being things like 79, 89, 90, does anyone know what that means?

If anyone comes along that actually knows the answer to the OP's question and is able to post a complete list (or as much as they know), it would be great if we can get it added to this page for "RadioReference":
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=codes&code_id=2438

icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.