Hwy. Depart. on 151.130

Status
Not open for further replies.

crippledchicken

Premium Subscriber
Anyone heard any action on this frequency during the rain/snow? I noticed it's not listed in Sentinel I used to get action on that frequency for years.

Last edited:

RF23

Premium Subscriber
Anyone heard any action on this frequency during the rain/snow? I noticed it's not listed in Sentinel I used to get action on that frequency for years.
Some Info I have:

MODOT same as already given,
Poplar Bluff City DOT 158.160
Butler County DOT 159.105 MHz

Ozark Border DMR I programmed as OFT (One Frequency Trunk), TGID of 100, TDMA Slot = Any
Site Freqs. used were 152.2, .27, .47, ,90, 153.470, 158.220, Color Code for all set to SEARCH

Three DMR XPT Freqs., all programmed as Moto Turbo. They each have MANY TGs.
Trucking Activity 463.250 MHz
Farming Activity 463.250 MHz - May not be too active in Winter
Mix of Activities 462.300 MHz

Battle Communications has NXDN 9600 Trunked sites with many TGs.

I have not listened to them in almost 2 years so things may have changed.

RF23

Premium Subscriber
I've began to receive some action on 151.130 I'll try some of your other suggestions Thanks! (y)
I discovered I have these in .hpe files.

To use them, open Sentinel and click on "File" in the upper left corner.

Then move down the menu list to "Import from .hpe file (favorites list) & click on it

This will open a box with your Favorites listed, then select the Favorites List you wish to append the .hpe file to OR make a new favorites list (a small box will have this option in it)

Click on OK and find where you stored the .hpe files at and select the one you want to import and Click OK

It will be appended and you can play with it, look at it, or run it.

This is the way I programmed it, I am not claiming that this is the best way to scan these files, but it sure seemed to work for me.

Have fun.

Attachments

• HPE Backup of SDS200 - 2_8_21.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.