I’d numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony1313

Premium Subscriber
For some reason when I downloaded I’d numbers 2121 shows up with no name just id just wondering why it downloaded and anyway to find out who it is ? Also frequency 771.6562 seem like it’s the main frequency on my scanner seems like it’s a Priority . And shows all the time blinking .

Anthony1313

Premium Subscriber
New to all of this so bare with me scanner is a Uniden Bearcat BCD996P2 and I downloaded all frequency from free scan of that helps

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
New to all of this so bare with me scanner is a Uniden Bearcat BCD996P2 and I downloaded all frequency from free scan of that helps

What system as in agency are you trying to listen to, IE ABC CITY POLICE, USAF SYSTEM 00A, etc

For some reason when I downloaded I’d numbers 2121 shows up with no name just id

The name of the trunk group only shows if it is imported from the database.

If not, you will need to put it in and label it.

Review you Freescan file to see if that ID is in there.

Is the word "Priority" showing anywhere on the display?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
For some reason when I downloaded I’d numbers 2121 shows up with no name just id just wondering why it downloaded and anyway to find out who it is ? Also frequency 771.6562 seem like it’s the main frequency on my scanner seems like it’s a Priority . And shows all the time blinking .
You might not have "downloaded" TGID 2121. If you have the system set to run in ID Search mode, then for the talkgroups that you did download (or import if you like that term better), you would see the talkgroup ID, as well as the text tag associated with it. But for IDs that you did not specifically download, if you are using ID Search, you would only the ID, since you did not download it or it's tag.

If you switch to ID Scan mode, you will only be monitoring the talkgroups that you selected to download.

ID Scan stops only on talkgroups that are programmed, as long as they are not locked out) and are not in a Department that is Avoided.

ID Search stops on any active talkgroup, as long as it is not locked out or in a Group that has been locked out.. If the talkgroup is already programmed, you would see the text tag that is associated with it. If the TGID is NOT programmed, then the 'text tag' would simply be the talkgroup ID (no descriptive text).

When the scanner is scanning a trunked system, you will see either ID Search, or ID Scan scrolling across the display. To nswitch between these two modes, press the Funcion key (press the scroll knob on a 996P2) and then the Scan/Srch key.

Status
Not open for further replies.