I-70 to Mesa County/Grand Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Am going over to Grand Junction and would like to know what the DTRS CC is on I-70 from Denver over to Mesa County and the DTRS CC for Mesa County and Grand Junction. Thanks alot, Don

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Spirit said:
Am going over to Grand Junction and would like to know what the DTRS CC is on I-70 from Denver over to Mesa County and the DTRS CC for Mesa County and Grand Junction. Thanks alot, Don

Don Mesa County and Grand Junction are still VHF, check the database and DTRS for CSP includes 8100, 8101, 8102, 8103.

Jim<

spanner

Premium Subscriber
I am coming to Mesa county this weekend.....Has anything in Mesa County moved to the trunked system yet?

TNX

n0nhp

Looks like about 1 to 5 years at this point.
We do have a MAC channel assigned, but not much hardware purchased yet.
Keep your analog VHF scanner for the county and city agencies for a while.

Bruce

RodStrong

Not much DTR action in Mesa County. You can hear Troop 4A/4A Tac, DOW Area 7, CDOT, and some other misc. stuff, but Troop 4A is your best bet right now for any consitent DTR public safety monitoring here.

The RR database for Mesa County is pretty accurate, so grab the conventional stuff you desire. Also recommend you consider keeping 449.3 or 449.575 in a scanlist , which is on one of the local ham networks that works closely with the S/O for SAR. All the backcountry S/O Deputies are hams as well.

You can pick up a pretty good amount of Delta County and Montrose County traffic off the Mesa Point tower, which can be heard from most of the Grand Junction area. One can also get some Garfield County stuff off the Grand Mesa tower, but much of it is encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.