I am getting ( two ) Java WARNINGS while using Java web player

Status
Not open for further replies.

perry_kansas

Feed Provider
I am getting the following Java warnings while listing to my feed using IE and the JAVA WEB PLAYER.

My java player is up to date and I have NO older versions installed on the computer.

I have duplicated the issue on two different computers running different operating systems.

Edit: I am also getting the two exact same warnings using firefox so this does not seem to be browser related.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am getting the following Java warnings while listing to my feed using IE and the JAVA WEB PLAYER.

My java player is up to date and I have NO older versions installed on the computer.

I have duplicated the issue on two different computers running different operating systems.

Edit: I am also getting the two exact same warnings using firefox so this does not seem to be browser related.

Google "java has discovered application components that could indicate a security concern"

It looks like Java changed something in a Java Update. An option needs changing in the Java Control Panel to prevent those messages from appearing.

perry_kansas

Feed Provider
Google "java has discovered application components that could indicate a security concern"

It looks like Java changed something in a Java Update. An option needs changing in the Java Control Panel to prevent those messages from appearing.

What about the digital signature problem isn't that a radio reference potential issue? I mean we might be loosing some listeners because they MIGHT think that since the digital signature is not valid according to java they might be scared away.

OCO

The basic issue is the Certificate issued by RR . The secondary issue with Java is a result of the status of that Certificate..

Attachments

• rr cert.jpg
    rr cert.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.