TRX-1: I am trying to import one agency to a new scanlist, it won't take....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shajoe44

I already have the Palmetto 800 system in my scanner with all the sites loaded. I have a scanlist with the agencies I want to monitor in that scanlist. SCHP for my county can only be heard when they have a unit near the North Augusta site. I am able to pick up the Plum Branch site with my new antenna, so what I am trying to do is create a new scan list that has only SCHP Troop 2 and the Plum Branch site. I go to the library and choose SCHP Troop2, then I import those to my new scanlist. They do not show up. What is the proper procedure to acompolish what I am trying to do. Thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
What scanner? If it's a TRX you duplicate the original system, rename the duplicate, delete or lock out all towers you don't want and add the talkgroups manually or through text import.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
What scanner? If it's a TRX you duplicate the original system, rename the duplicate, delete or lock out all towers you don't want and add the talkgroups manually or through text import.
In EZ Scan on the trunked system page, highlight system, look to the right for duplicate option.

Status
Not open for further replies.