I-Call Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireArcherIIc

I am trying to log the I-Call ID of each transmission I am recording. I am using both FreeScan and ID Tracker. I am not having any luck. Basically, I am trying to assign vehicle and unit numbers to their I-Call IDs. If I record the EDACS system, I get the number of hits per each I-Call ID that the radio receives, but it does not log them with an individual time, nor does it tag them to the recordings. How can I go about doing this? Can I use recording and logging software, or do I have to just wait for the unit to ID itself and watch the I-Call?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

scanningisfun

I am trying to log the I-Call ID of each transmission I am recording. I am using both FreeScan and ID Tracker. I am not having any luck. Basically, I am trying to assign vehicle and unit numbers to their I-Call IDs. If I record the EDACS system, I get the number of hits per each I-Call ID that the radio receives, but it does not log them with an individual time, nor does it tag them to the recordings. How can I go about doing this? Can I use recording and logging software, or do I have to just wait for the unit to ID itself and watch the I-Call?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Try using BCTool. It logs everything nice and neat per transmission with the UID and recording and all system info. you will need to plug your scanner into the mic jack and also connected to the computer via the serial cable or adapter.

FireArcherIIc

This is exactly what I wanted. It works perfectly. Except, now I realize how large of a project this is. 5 different agencies with between 10 to 200 individual radios each. I have a lot to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.