I cannot find the frequencies for bostic nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie2745

Hi Jake,

Bostic is a small town (population 328) within Rutherford County, NC. If they have a police force, their communications are probably handled by the Sheriff's Dept. from my looking at the database. So check out Rutherford County NC database for the frequencies there. Hope this helps.

robbie2745

Hi Jake,

Here's what I found on the Rutherford County NC database....

Sheriff Dispatch 154.845
Fire Dispatch 159.195
EMS Dispatch 155.055

Jake, as I mentioned in my last post, Bostic is probably handled by the county since it is a small town. So they may not have their 'own' frequencies for their own 'tactical' use unless someone else from around that area knows more than I do other than what I see in the database. Hope this helps you and glad to help when I can. Have a good night and enjoy your monitoring.

Hi Jake,

Bostic is a small town (population 328) within Rutherford County, NC. If they have a police force, their communications are probably handled by the Sheriff's Dept. from my looking at the database. So check out Rutherford County NC database for the frequencies there. Hope this helps.

What I'm talking about is that if Bostic law enforcement is handled by the county... Don't you think the Fire/Rescue would be also?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
What I'm talking about is that if Bostic law enforcement is handled by the county... Don't you think the Fire/Rescue would be also?

While they do not have their own police force they do have their own volunteer fire department.

Bostic Volunteer Fire Department, Station 15, Dispatch 159.195 and Fire Tac 154.205 (From the database).

Rutherford County also has talk groups on the state's Voice Interoperability Plan for Emergency Responders (VIPER) System.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.