I can't figure out what changed in CA DB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
When I look at the CA map, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties are in green, meaning they have been updated within the last 24 hours.

However, when I go to the main pages for both counties nothing is highlighted.

I asked this before, and I was told to check the Downloads & Reports tab. I checked that, and saw this right near the top:

Frequencies Updated (Updated: 1, Deleted 0) for Citieskma3712014-02-11 13:40:11 Sort order changed to from 0 for subcat: Los Gatoskma3712014-02-11 13:40:09 Frequencies Updated (Updated: 1, Deleted 0) for Citieskma3712014-02-11 11:46:25 Sort order changed to from 0 for subcat: Mountain View

When I go to the Cities Page and look at Los Gatos and Mountain View, nothing is highlighted in green.

I would assume that when a frequency is "Updated" it changed, which is what I expected to see, but there's nothing there...... :confused:

mciupa

When I look at the CA map, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties are in green, meaning they have been updated within the last 24 hours.

However, when I go to the main pages for both counties nothing is highlighted.

When I go to the Cities Page and look at Los Gatos and Mountain View, nothing is highlighted in green.

I would assume that when a frequency is "Updated" it changed, which is what I expected to see, but there's nothing there...... :confused:

It is likely that the frequency did not change. It is most likely just a description change or alpha tag change.

When it is a minor housekeeping item we have the discretion to suppress the update. The database will always show a green highlight to show that something has changed.

You could PM the DBA if you want to find out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.