• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

i dont want to get kicked off RR for this...please read before you judge this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i came across this on myspace.....i am not a rascist, i myself am african american, my wife is from peru, and my daughter is half spanish, and my daughter from my other marriage is half indian.....

i just want to know what are people's opinions about this....i dont get all uppity about people saying what they feel, i'm not a gansta, and i hate thugs too, i love everyone no matter the color of your skin, words dont bother me, N,B,F,S,L and anyother word that starts with a letter wont phaze me, i grew up here in park hill staten island NY, and i came out just like anyone else,
but i look at my people, and i see some truth in this
Let me know what you think,

Someone else besides me finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian
Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White Colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.

Its a repost.

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Please Dont Take This As Offensive, And I Will Have It Deleted If Anyone Deems It As, I Just Want To Know An Honest Opinion About This, This Is Not Posted Up To Commit A Hate Crime Or Anything Of That Nature, Please Read Before You Get Mad At Me....i Am Open For Many Discussions, And Real Adults Will Discuss This And Not Fight....please Keep This Adult!

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I don't think this falls under"off topic items of interest to the RadioReference.com community" Sorry, I'm closing this one before it even gets started :)

Status
Not open for further replies.