I felt a little colder than normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

z96cobra

Don't forget, it was only 30 years ago that we were heading into an ice age, and people were working on ways to artificially heat the Earth! "Global Warming" is (was?) a fact, the average temps did climb slightly, but the cause is still completely unknown. To go into a panic over a slight warming trend is idiotic! I still believe its just a natural cycle and it will swing the other way in a few years. BTW, One good volcanic eruption will put more "crap" (<- highly scientific term) into the atmosphere than us humans can do.

I'm not saying we should ignore the environment and trash the hell out of it, but we don't need to be a bunch of tree huggers either!

Just my $.02!!!
Roger

bpckty1

So, the real reason for global warming is our turning up our heaters to prevent global cooling? Why didn't anyone tell that Nobel Laureate, AlGore, that, so we could avoid all the grief we are having nowadays?

af5rn

bpckty1 said:
Why didn't anyone tell that Nobel Laureate, AlGore, that, so we could avoid all the grief we are having nowadays?
They tried, but he's hard to reach when he is flying in his 1200 gallon per hour private jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.