I have a question about this LTR system??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I have a question about this LTR system?? I am looking to program this system in to my Uniden BCD996XT model and I am using freescan to it. I was wondering if I can just program this system right here Industrial Communications (Northampton) Trunking System, Easton, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies and then be able to program all the Conventional Frequencies from this link Northampton County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference the one from LTR system i am looking to program is the School Buses LTR numbers and then with the other things that are the other school buses frequencies in the Conventional mode. can I still program it that way or not? I hope someone can give me a little bit of help. thanks a lot.

James
Easton,PA

captclint

Mentor
You just need to create a system for Industrial Communications (Northampton) Trunking System, Easton, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies , enter 01 461.02500, 03 464.25000, 04 461.95000 and set it as LT. You can enter the 2 TGID's, but I recommend you run in IDsearch mode as there are only 2 TGID's listed. Then, just create another system for the convention frequencies in Northampton, but I recommend groups for things like County, Local Fire, local EMS, and Police as a suggestion. How you organize it is all about how easy it will be to turn on and off the things you may want to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.