I have decided to enter the draft this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

louye963

HAN lying in bed, innocently looking at the ceiling, he suddenly felt like I really dreaming. I actually came to the United States, would want to participate in the NBA training camp later draft. Which team would you pick me? Bulls? Impossible, right? Rebirth back to the HAN will know that this year's champion Ross, NFL jerseys china,but maybe the Bulls will fancy me? HAN began in the heart YY. He cranky always a little sleepy, until he see the time has been the middle of the night two points when the shouting obediently lay down to sleep. In fact, because the time difference between the night of the United States should China during the day, so HAN no drowsiness is normal. But along the way bumps so that HAN is still a little tired, and therefore gave up the fantasy quickly into the dream of incense.

HAN dreaming asleep, and dreamed of their own standing in the stadium on top of the NBA, many fans cheering for him. HAN unconsciously smile. I, the NBA!

PS: finally also to the game time, hunters can slow breath. Ha ha! Our HAN, how will the performance of it? Please look forward to it.

Chapter 14 rookie training camp

The next day was the beginning of training camp, and Shi Jianguo accompanied HAN to come here have a lot of players in the This is not the basketball hall really much like the World Fair, tall short fat thin black white and what kind of person has. Unfortunately, there is no second person, otherwise HAN can chat.

HAN Shi Jianguo standing on the basketball court, it seems that they are relatively unaffected by the concern of several people, at least not a large number of reporters gathered around him. Side of the Ross side reporters who surrounded the wind and rain through. HAN's participation in the NBA draft is a secret thing, and domestic media mostly focus on the controversy, he can not enter something on the national team. No one thought of the Chinese University League match students to directly participate in the NBA draft. However, high-profile HAN Can be selected in the draft when really some of the problems. In fact, the Shijian Guo also Quanguo HAN think that the next year HAN re-entering the NBA is the best time. Elite nfl jerseys, HAN but decided to advance to the NBA, not known that I play the point well known in the past two days to give you look. HAN unyielding momentum again!

The NBA draft is not concerned about the Chinese media, Yang Liyun of this time with a few assistants came to the scene, she was come with a dual task. This year's basketball Storm and CCTV's sports channel to work together to collect NBA Draft news, I have big news, Yang Liyun afraid will soon be able to become the number one newspaper reporter, so she now, but avid. Side of her aides to prepare an instrument may be used, while searching may be the focus of attention. Huh? Yang Liyun suddenly saw a black hair and yellow skin of young people, he stands more than one meter, and a middle-aged man speak there. He turned around just Yang Liyun see the positive face. This is a familiar not familiar faces. Turned out to be HAN! Yang Liyun at this time excited almost to be called up, apart from anything else pick up the phone flew past. Damage behind the photographer is busy to go after carrying a camera.

"Hello!" Yang Liyun turn the heavy crowd to the HAN in front, just the excitement of her face was suffused with a layer of blush, originally known as the first beauty of the newspaper she looked even more impressive.

HAN obviously did not expect to be here to be recognized, stunned for a moment, then smiled and said the sound of Hello.

"I was a newspaper reporter Yang Liyun basketball Storm, I would like to ask HAN came to the NBA training camp is not to participate in this year's draft?" Yang Liyun ask these things are a bit agitated. If HAN is to draft, this is her exclusive news!

"Yes, I have decided to enter the draft this year!" HAN has nothing to hide, to say the purpose of their own here.

"What do you think you will be in what position is selected it? Cheap nfl jerseys, You do not want to go to the team? You will not go to Houston and Yao teamed?" Yang Liyun suppressing excited series asked three questions.

"I do not know that I will be the number of bits is selected, I think you ask those NBA managers more appropriate, but I will try to express themselves, a good fight for their pick. As will Houston, I am very worship of Yao Ming, of course, want to join hands with him, but depends on the Morey not give me a chance! "the HAN answer Shi Jianguo nodded, although the child is quite young, but to cope with these things is quite is good.

NBA rookie camp first body test, which is the player base. You have even the best technology there is no good the body is also very difficult to play. This one is also very important. And the NBA, from the physical super-good players really too much. The HAN see a more than two meters tall, black vertical take-off of more than one meter. Seems to be able to mix in the NBA is not a simple ah!

This day in fact did not do so, the body measurements of dozens of rookie to toss a day, although no abnormal performance, but HAN body measurement data out of envy.

Barefoot height of 1 m 92 shoes 1 meter 94 tall and weighs 85 kg, the wingspan of 2 meters 02, standing reach 2 m 50, 5.2% of the fat content, jumping 96 cm, 84 kg bench press 11 times, the restricted area of the shuttle run 11 seconds 7,3 / 4 field sprint 08 3 seconds. These data in all the test players can be considered very good.

Toss the day HAN some tired. The whole day he is listless, too little sleep last night. And HAN now jet lag has not reversed during the day when not sleepy strange. With great difficulty coming to the end of the test, go back and dined trying to sleep, but how could not sleep. HAN come up with Zhang taught hypnosis trick - the number of sheep, results similar to the number of sheep in the country edges stayed up the past. HAN is still ferocious in before going to bed the moment want to back a certain break nothing good to pack Zhang said that does not work!

Today the country has once again boiling, Nfl jerseys wholesale, CCTV and basketball Storm reported for the first time reported in the university league MVP for the NBA draft in HAN messages. Following last year's Yi Jianlian and Sun Yue, a Chinese player to log in the NBA arena. At this time, various media have regret not concerned about today's draft. A time of major newspapers television reporters have been out of the house, with the fastest speed the march toward the United States. Predraft camp only three days, at least can catch up with the final game. Otherwise nothing!

The next day there is no formal, just some simple training, and a small amount of confrontation is to demonstrate the technology, as well as the ability to complete the action. The HAN but no stay in power. And native American players, no one know a kid. To get a good position in the draft he will necessary to fully express themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.