I have to reinstall PSREdit500 for my pro106 why dose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beamin

Premium Subscriber
I bought this computer used with a trial version of psredit already on it from a while ago, and want to try the PSRedit500 program. The problem is when I install the new program it thinks I have already downloaded it. So I uninstalled it as best I can using windows 8. I installed / reinstalled three times. Still thinks that I have an expired copy. I moved and need my Rshack PRO106 to pick up the new police freqs...
I did a search but came up empty handed.
Aside from pulling my hair out in frustration what else can I do?

N8IAA

I bought this computer used with a trial version of psredit already on it from a while ago, and want to try the PSRedit500 program. The problem is when I install the new program it thinks I have already downloaded it. So I uninstalled it as best I can using windows 8. I installed / reinstalled three times. Still thinks that I have an expired copy. I moved and need my Rshack PRO106 to pick up the new police freqs...
I did a search but came up empty handed.
Aside from pulling my hair out in frustration what else can I do?

You do realize that the trial version only lasts thirty days? You'll have to buy the software to get it to work. Or, you could download Win500 and use it for thirty days for free.
Larry

PYuknis

Premium Subscriber
ARC500Pro works fine for most things. Record function causes crash in WIN 7. Issue has existed for years, and no resolution. If you want to program it works pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.