I hope upman reads my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

I hope Paul/Upman reads this newer question I have.

Hello Paul.

Can I charge Energizer rechargeable batteries while they are inside my HP-1 using the switching power supply that came with the HP-1? I likely asked a similar question previously.

Thanks Sheldon.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
According to the Energizer web site:

6.Can I use another manufacturer’s charger to charge my Energizer® NiMH Rechargeable batteries?For optimal performance, Energizer® NiMH Rechargeable batteries are designed for use with Energizer® chargers. If the charger is not properly designed, it could cause a loss of performance by the battery being overcharged, undercharging, or overheating.

I have no experience with them...they appear to just bre NiMH batteries, which can be recharged internally. But the above is what E* says, so there you go!

se

Ok so which brand of high end batteries recommended to me before works the best? I dont want another charger to have to store in my radio/computer room.

Thanks Sheldon.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I am not the correct person to ask about battery recommendations. I am only able to recommend direct replacements of the factory OEM batteries.

This is a case where you will get a better answer by not limiting the question by requiring a reply from me (actually a majority of questions fall into that category).

scannersnstuff

get yourself a couple of pack's of delkin 2900 mah's, or sanyoo eneloop pre-charged. they make them in a higher mah capacity now. either way you can't go wrong. caveat - the expert's do not recomend charging in the scanner. too many variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.