I just Order a PSR 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys... well i just Order my PSR-600 :) wish me luck haha... i own a BCD-996 alredy & love it.... i hope its just as easy to program?
Not sure what the latest Firmware is on the 600? should it have the latest downloaded on the scanner? whats the best download software ?
if there is anything i should know please let me know guys :) Thanks~

PS: using the PSR-600 for the State of Colorado DTRS System :)

Last edited:

N4DXX

Premium Subscriber
trisha_barrett2002 said:
Hay guys... well i just Order my PSR-600 :) wish me luck haha... i own a BCD-996 alredy & love it.... i hope its just as easy to program?
Not sure what the latest Firmware is on the 600? should it have the latest downloaded on the scanner? whats the best download software ?
if there is anything i should know please let me know guys :) Thanks~

PS: using the PSR-600 for the State of Colorado DTRS System :)
Just my opinion i like the psr edit software..But you can sample them all in a free trial and decide whats best for you..And on any VHF analog frequency's i would recommend using the attenuator cause this thing is very hott in this range and overloads very easy..It's a learning curve but you will enjoy it very much..!

Nascar18

Premium Subscriber
Psr-600

Trisha, As far as software I am using the Win500. I would read up on the Multi Site setting on the scanner it could come into play. I had to use the attenuator on all the VHF-Hi band because of overload and it works fine.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.