i just purcased a pro-96 please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpg705

I am trying to enter the digital freqs for Toms River Nj & Berkley Township Nj, Iam using Radio Reference Guide, but it is not working.......please ......help,help,help.....thanx jpg705

hoser147

Do yourself a favor and check out Starsofts Win 96 a Programing cable and a premuim membership here at RR and it will make things alot easier. Or you can check out the Wiki for a easier cheat sheet on programing the scannner. But the software is the best way to go. Hoser

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
jpg, once you have Win96, go to the NJ forum, and ask if someone has a .p96 (which I believe is the extension Win96 uses for its data files) file for those areas. That way, you can clone from a working version, and use the database to update the things that are of interest to you

73 Mike

n2mdk

This was made from the database check it out by loading it into the trial version of Win96.
The Digital frequencies in the Twps you mentioned are simply conventional 800 MHz frequencies using APCO-25.

Attachments

• Ocean County, Toms, Berkeley.zip
    15 KB · Views: 15

Highpockets

jpg705 said:
I am trying to enter the digital freqs for Toms River Nj & Berkley Township Nj, Iam using Radio Reference Guide, but it is not working.......please ......help,help,help.....thanx jpg705

Toms River - Dispatch encrypted, most of the cars
Berkeley Twp - Dispatch encrypted most of the time, some cars
Pt. Pleasant - Dispatch encrypted, most of the cars
Manchester - Encrypt some talk groups
Lakewood is not encrypting at this time.

I check them daily, when encrypted I lock them out, when not I listen. It gets to be a pain, Toms River is mostly locked out. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.