I just took my tech license the other day and passed it KJ7QVY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azduststorm

KJ7QVY
Thank you, everybody.
Some of you know how long I have been studying this test for. I really buckled down during lock down and got it done. I took the test online, it was nerve racking that's for sure. I had two cameras on me. They were watching my screen. Worst of all, I couldn't put up a calculator because I forgot to put it on my screen before the test started. They let me go last because I told them that I need a little extra time with the test. It took a hour to get to me. Patients patients patients. I took that test and passed it. damn right I was on my high horse all day long, with my head held up high. If you see when I joined this group that's when I first started looking into this hobbie. Unfortuntly I have not made any contact with anyone yet. I live in Florence which is about 35 miles to a major city. I am going to try again to make contact when I go out to the city later today.
Thank you everyone that's help me to pass this test and has had patients with me through the years. KJ7QVY

SuperG900

WG5ENE
Hmm - but it might take awhile or so to propagate amongst the FCC searchable databases. I just tried to membership at ARRL and the callsign is not popping up. The same thing happened with my GMRS license - took an extra day to be public.

azduststorm

KJ7QVY
Hmm - but it might take awhile or so to propagate amongst the FCC searchable databases. I just tried to membership at ARRL and the callsign is not popping up. The same thing happened with my GMRS license - took an extra day to be public.
My call sign was up the next day. After the test on the FCC Database.

Status
Not open for further replies.