I made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
Well, I finally retired. Saturday was my last day (which, appropriately enough, was all OT.) Unfortunately, I won't be there for the switch to P25....

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
I made It! Great!

Congrats on the retirement! I am sure life will be a little easier and less stressful!
I have 2 1/2 years and am looking forward for more time with my scanners and amateur radio.
Also the time spent with family and my great dogs!

Enjoy it Gerald!

73, Rex

tech020

Congratulations on a well deserved retirement. I retired in 2012 from Hennepin County, Minnesota after 13 years, 10 of which were on the P25 Minnesota Metro system. You end up missing some of the people, but not necessarily the work! I have a son and his family in Centennial and we visit them but have yet to really see the sights of Colorado. Next visit I will bring a scanner and give it a shot. Best wishes for a long and happy next phase. Remember, every day is a Saturday!

kc0kp

Well, I finally retired. Saturday was my last day (which, appropriately enough, was all OT.) Unfortunately, I won't be there for the switch to P25....
Dang, missed the party. Was just at Kelly's going away party at station 31 last month. Congratulations have a busy but relaxing retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.