I must be blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASBUFF

I left for a few minutes and it seems my post disaperred. if this is true, why did it go away?!?! unless its still there but im not seeing it. anybody have any ideas.

STiMULi

The software is periodically selecting posts for deletion from those members that have less than 10 and more than 1000 posts

This post is likely to not be here when I get back. :)

car2back

VEGASBUFF said:
I left for a few minutes and it seems my post disaperred. if this is true, why did it go away?!?! unless its still there but im not seeing it. anybody have any ideas.

What was it about?

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Gophers? Maybe you frightened it? "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" so maybe it never left town. Most likely you just misplaced it, just forgot where you put it. Don't worry, it'll turn up and it'll always be in the last place you look for it. Then again if you left it in the Tavern either somebody stole it or it drunkenly wandered out the door and got lost. Call the police and ask if somebody reported a post wandering about, if it's that drunk or has Alzheimer's it can't tell them where it lives, you'll have to go downtown and get it.

Well, you DID just ask for ideas, you never mentioned the word "intelligent" and I AM from New Jersey. (;->)

tjg66

That was probly why it was deleted, i was advertising. Or can you advertise here, im not sure.

:goes to read rules:

STiMULi

Al42 said:
What number is less than 10 and more than 1000?
Ummmm that was meant for different members...

Ummmm Like you know those memebrs that have less than 10. There are some of those out there.

And Ummmm some members have more than a 1000. There are some of those out there too :)

Are you different? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.