I need a programmer and everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeddyLeeFan

Hello everyone ~ I live in the southern part of Colo. Spgs (Security/Widefield area). I have a Pro 2096. All I listen to are the frequencies that Radio Shack plugged in for me. I didn't realize that it could be programmed so that I would no longer have to suffer through listening to bus drivers, road crews, and utility crews. After the public safety agencies abandoned the 153.00 and 453.00 frequency range, I hadn't listened to a scanner until 2 years ago. So... please, is there someone who will program my Pro 2096 (and show me how)? I have no cable. I don't have the software. I'm confused about win96 and pro96com. I know n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Reading the manual and this forum leaves me in the dark. Talk groups? DTRS?? APCO 25??? I've read everything and understand NOTHING. If there is anyone out there willing to program the list of police/fire/ems that I would like to listen to, please contact me. I'm desperate! please email me (because I can't always check the forum) at rushqueen [at] gmail.com
Thank you VERY much in advance.

bfoltz

Hey, I'm in C. Springs and have a 2096 programmed in a way you probably want. I'll email you.

Status
Not open for further replies.