I Need Gresham OR Police Fequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

garygrant1001

I just got a new trunking scanner from radio shack. Not exactly sure of which because I left it the house. I need to be able to listen to the gresham police. Is this possible. I need the frequencies for gresham. I do have a trunking scanner, will I be a ble to listen to non stop action? PLEASE somebody help me.

THANKS

garygrant1001

In Need Of Gresham Oregon Police Frequencies

I need Frenquencies for Gresham Police. I have a new trunking scanner but dont know how the hell to work it. Please help me out. I NEED GRESHAM OREGON POLICE FREQUENCIES.

Thanks

n0zed

Gresham

I just got a new trunking scanner from radio shack. Not exactly sure of which because I left it the house. I need to be able to listen to the gresham police. Is this possible. I need the frequencies for gresham. I do have a trunking scanner, will I be a ble to listen to non stop action? PLEASE somebody help me.

THANKS

Gresham is on the Portland Bureau of Emergency Communications (BOEC) System , and depending on what scanner you have go thru the info at http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=107 and dig out the talk groups you want and on most of the newer scanners all you have to put in is the control / alt control channel freqs. Im in NE protland up sorta by PDX and I use the site 01 Simulcast Backbone and on my pro 96 / pro 2096 set up banks freq wise the same but have banks for fire and the different PD talk groups. programming scanners via the key pad is a pain but you should know how , but me , for day to day use I use the win96 software and have files for most of the cities I spend down time in and can change the programming on the fly.

let us know WHAT scanner you have and go from there
73s ghk

garygrant1001

Gresham PD Frequencies. THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!

I have a Pro-528 Trunking Scanner. Radioshack brand. I am brand new to the scanner stuff and the manual is like reading Chinese for me. It's just not working out. I'm almost on the verge of returning the damn thing. I am a cops finatic, but can't seem to lock into the precint I want. I want to here the dispatch contacting officers, car to car, and every other way the boys in blue communicate. But I only want to hear gresham. Please help me out. I need frequencies, chanels, and whatever else might help. When I do finally get the right info, will I be able to listen to non stop action, or will they steady change frequencies and cut off my entertainment in the middle of a conversation? PLEASE HELP ME

garygrant1001

Need Gresham Pd Frequencies

I have a Pro-528 Trunking Scanner. Radioshack brand. I am brand new to the scanner stuff and the manual is like reading Chinese for me. It's just not working out. I'm almost on the verge of returning the damn thing. I am a cops finatic, but can't seem to lock into the precint I want. I want to here the dispatch contacting officers, car to car, and every other way the boys in blue communicate. But I only want to hear gresham. Please help me out. I need frequencies, chanels, and whatever else might help. When I do finally get the right info, will I be able to listen to non stop action, or will they steady change frequencies and cut off my entertainment in the middle of a conversation? PLEASE HELP ME

I NEED GRESHAM PD FREQUENCIES

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I have merged all your posts to this thread. Please, don't open new topics on the same subject. Stick with the original thread you started.

n0zed

Gresham

Gary ,
you might look at some software for programming , I cant help much with you model scanner other than I did see it is a control channel programming on trunk system so ..if you got the 4 freqs listed in the back bone site here http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=107 , and down the same page are 8 or 9 talk groups listed foe Gresham police that would need to be entered into the scannerset the scanner for closed scanning ( stop for the set talk groups only ) and you should get what you want.
I do have a pro 96 and pro 2096 in my pile of radios and I did program them by hand thru the key pad just so I knew I could but I purchased the software for them and handle it now with my notebook.
Its to bad that the program I got is for the 96/2096 model only , and the only thing I found for your's is
http://www.scancat.com/scancat-lite-plus.html .
Ill look at the rat shack web and see if the have the user's guide there and go from there
ghk

Status
Not open for further replies.