• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

I Need Help on program the fleet maps channel's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I need help with adding fleet map frequencies to my pro 97 scanner.

I know what people say to use the 97 software but the computer I have is very old and use windows me.

Can somebody please give me the step-by-step on program these frequencies below.

Signal Hill, City of (Police & Municipal Services) System
Signal Hill, CA

System Name: Signal Hill, City of (Police & Municipal Services)
County: Los Angeles
System Type: Motorola Type IIi Hybrid
System Voice: Analog
Sysid: 000c
CT: 105.88
Last Updated: 11-05-2004 03:02 Changed Site-001
Hits: 908

System Fleetmap
Type B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7
Mot 2 2 2 D D 2 2 D
TT S0 S0 S0 S4 S4 S0 S0 S4

System Frequencies

Red* are Primary Control Channels, Blue* are alternate control channels
Site Description Freqs
001 Signal Hill 856.28750 857.28750* 858.28750* 868.61250 868.93750

System Talkgroups
Updated in the last 7 days Updated in the last 24 hours List All in one table

Police Talkgroups []

DEC HEX Mode Display Description
40976 a01 A NA CH-1
40992 a02 A CH-2
41024 a04 A CH-4

Municipal Services Talkgroups []

45072 b01 A NA Public Works

Downey, City of Talkgroups []

25600 640 A NA Public Works
25728 648 A Public Works
25808 64d A Public Works
25840 64f A Public Works
25952 656 A Public Works

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I pulled this data from the Wiki Pro-96 Programming shortcut page. A review of the Pro-97 owners manual starting on page 71 indicates both scanners program the same so this procedure should work for the 97.

Programming Fleetmaps and ID's
1. Restrict your radio to scanning the bank that contains the Motorola system that needs
the fleetmap programmed, using the method previously shown.
2. Press MAN
3. Press FUNC then TRUNK, this puts the scanner in the Talkgroup programming mode.
4. Press FUNC then 8, this your Fleetmap screen and should be default Type II
(Block 0 size code. Use 15 for type II S-00. The S is for size and the 00 is for
Type II system in this block.
5. Using the information for your system, enter the 2-digit number for the first block,
i.e., 04 for 4 etc.
6. Press ENTER, the new block number will appear
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all 8 blocks are entered. Note: After pressing ENTER on
block #7, the radio will return to the Talkgroup programming screen
8. Using the numbered buttons, key in your 1st tag. Note: use ( . ) for ( - ) Press ENTER.
9. Repeat step 8 until all are entered (30 per each of the 5 sub-banks)

Status
Not open for further replies.