I need help with my PRO-94

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireguy842

I am trying to program EDACS talk groups into my PRO-94, I have followed the instructions to the letter, but am unable to enter the talk group ID's.

1. In manual mode, press TRUNK.
2. Press SRC(LIMIT)
3. Press PROG.

A number showing the current ID list (1-5) appears at the top of the display, and the ID location in that list (1-10) appears in the display on the left. (Should be list 1, location 1). Pressing (H/S)PRIORITY will select the lists. Pressing or will select a different talk group ID location in the list.

THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!!! At this point it is as if I am going to enter a regular frequency and will not accept the talk group ID. I do not get the ID list (1-5) as it states.

I have my frequencies entered in LCN and in trunked mode, I don't know what is going on. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks, Gary

Last edited:

N1BHH

I don't enter the talk groups, I just let them talk and after a while you can just lock out each one you don't want to listen to. That's the way I have always done it, it saves a whole bunch of headaches and you get to learn the system. I wouldn't worry about the lists and locations, many don't even talk that much. I try to keep it simple, added keystrokes can lead to massive headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.