I need help with Win96

Status
Not open for further replies.

np

I would like to program the following talkgroups: LTAC-1 thru 4, METCOM, PTAC-1 thru 4, ATAC-1 thru 4, MRCC East, in my "always on" bank (RS Pro-96), but when I import from Radio Reference I can't find them listed under the talkgroups. Is there anyone who could step me through this?

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
When you do the import it allows you to select which frequencies you want (or just talk groups if you do not care to do freqs- which it sounds like you don't). So after you select which TGs you want to import do you get the pop-up screen asking you which bank to import these to?

After you click "Import this System" it should pop-up a page that allows you to select the "target bank" and exactly where to begin placing the TGs you selected. Make sure you are searching where it places them.

np

I know how to tell it which bank I want to store them in - my problem is that I cannot seem to find these talkgroups listed anywhere in order to choose to import them. Another question I have is; do I have to program the site on each bank or only on one bank in the scanner? Maybe someone who is familiar with the importing the talkgroups could tell me where they are listed on the Radio Reference database?

Status
Not open for further replies.