I need info please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karin10369

I have been able to access IMPD for awhile. Now,the state police is all that is listed. Am I doing something wrong, have things changed? My son is an officer and I occasionally like to know what's happening in his beat.

Thanks,
karin10369

ddoorman

REI need info please!

Speaking only for myself - I have no idea what IMPD is and further have no idea where such is located. Perhaps if you supplied additional information including your location someone from this group might be able to answer your questions.

Viper43

lol, IMPD is Indy Metro Police..... as for monitoring them, it depends on where ya are, in the county you should be ok, outside the county it depends entirely on where you are and if you can recieve it, weather, trees and buildings make a difference too.

W9NES

You need to go to the Database, Click on Marion County, Click on MECA(Post Rebanding) and you will see all the talkgroups for the MECA system including IMPD which stands for Indianapolis Metropolitian Police Department.

usswood

i believe he is refering to the ONLINE Feed that has been down for awhile now gentlemen...any news when it will come back up??

Viper43

he? the op is female.... lol.... and if they meant online they should say that, otherwise we can just guess what they mean which is 99% of the time scanner/radio wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.