I need Pro-106 replacement parts...Any help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Santon

So long story short, my scanner has taken a few nasty falls over the past year...

Now, my scanner will not hold the batteries anymore (until I replace the back cover).

I was hoping that somebody could provide me with the following RSU (replacement part) numbers from RadioShack:

scanner-back.jpg

The back cover will no longer lock in with the battery cover (the battery cover just falls off and the batteries come right out)...Both covers have been chipped and need replaced...I will also need a new belt-clip (since the one I have now is currently super-glued to the broken back cover).

Now I'm not exactly sure how replacing the back cover works (since the serial number is located on it). I'm hoping that isn't an issue though.

So if anyone can help get me these three RSU numbers from RadioShack, their help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

cfr301

So long story short, my scanner has taken a few nasty falls over the past year...

Now, my scanner will not hold the batteries anymore (until I replace the back cover).

I was hoping that somebody could provide me with the following RSU (replacement part) numbers from RadioShack:

scanner-back.jpg

The back cover will no longer lock in with the battery cover (the battery cover just falls off and the batteries come right out)...Both covers have been chipped and need replaced...I will also need a new belt-clip (since the one I have now is currently super-glued to the broken back cover).

Now I'm not exactly sure how replacing the back cover works (since the serial number is located on it). I'm hoping that isn't an issue though.

So if anyone can help get me these three RSU numbers from RadioShack, their help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

If your Avatar is any indication ..you might want to consider a leather protective case!

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
12469029CASE REAR ASSY$17.69
12469045COVER BATTERY$3.69

and if you want to replace the front...
12469011CASE FRONT ASSY$25.69

RodStrong

I bought the belt clip from GRE for 5 bucks. The battery cover is 6 bucks. If you are interested, go to their website. I didn't see front and rear cases, but I'm sure they have them if you strike out with RS.

http://www.greamerica.com/scanner_accessories.html

However, instead of buying a new belt clip, I would highly recommend you get a case for the scanner. If you do, you will not need a belt clip. This is the one I got for my PSR-500:

GRE Soft Leather Case with Fixed Belt Clip

The belt clip is far superior to the flimsy plastic OEM clip, and of course, you can get significant added protection from the case. They have a few cases for the Pro-106 to choose from.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.