I need to consolidate 2 of my feeds in to one feed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsmims

There is not enough traffic on 2 of my feeds to warrant dedicating 1 each scanners to them. I would like to consolidate those 2 feeds in to one feed. This will require you to delete one listing and revise the other to show the added format. The 2 in question are Washington County (Utah) Sheriffs Dept and Utah Highway Patrol Virgin Division. If the 2 could be consolidated in to one feed, I will make the programming changes on my end and get the feed up. Please make the listing UHP Virgin Div & Washington County Sheriff

Thanks,
Rsmims

richtidd

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
There is not enough traffic on 2 of my feeds to warrant dedicating 1 each scanners to them. I would like to consolidate those 2 feeds in to one feed. This will require you to delete one listing and revise the other to show the added format. The 2 in question are Washington County (Utah) Sheriffs Dept and Utah Highway Patrol Virgin Division. If the 2 could be consolidated in to one feed, I will make the programming changes on my end and get the feed up. Please make the listing UHP Virgin Div & Washington County Sheriff

Thanks,
Rsmims
You will need submit a "Request assistance with Feed" found in your feed owners page to make the REQUEST.

Please make the REQUEST on the feed you want to keep.

Caboosey

Premium Subscriber
I say put your highway patrol on one side and put the rest on other.

I got my alpha tagging setup on the main scanner (scans everything but highway patrol), and I have on the audio right channel a scanner with highway patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.