I Passed the Technician Exam Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemaster500

I have been reading the posts by many Ham's on RR and got the bug! I bought a great handheld off the classifieds on RR and found a study guide online. After 2 weeks of looking at the guide, I found a test in my area and went to see how I'd do. Happy to say that I missed 1 question. Now I can't wait to get my call sign!!

k8krh

CONGRATULATIONS
Welcome to the world of ham radio, enjoy, and remember the other end of 2 meters, ssb, digital
DOCTOR/795

K6ARL

Congratulations, and welcome to HAM Radio! A word of advice: Check into as many nets as possible to get to know other hams.
73s (Best Regards)
K6ARL
-------------------
Yaesu FT-270R
Yaesu FT-2900R
Yaesu FT-747
RS PRO-106

divemaster500

Congratulations, and welcome to HAM Radio! A word of advice: Check into as many nets as possible to get to know other hams.
73s (Best Regards)
K6ARL
-------------------
Yaesu FT-270R
Yaesu FT-2900R
Yaesu FT-747
RS PRO-106

I have been listening to the nets to learn the protocols. I went to a local Ham Club meeting last week and met some of the people I have been listening to on the repeaters, and plan on going to a "field day" next month with my oldest son. My testing site was with another Ham group at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown campus and I made some great contacts there as well.

druhe

Premium Subscriber
I have been listening to the nets to learn the protocols. I went to a local Ham Club meeting last week and met some of the people I have been listening to on the repeaters, and plan on going to a "field day" next month with my oldest son. My testing site was with another Ham group at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown campus and I made some great contacts there as well.

Mike,

Congrats on passing your exam. I was one of your examiners. Did you received a voice mail from N3XCC pertaining to an item left behind ?

Congrats Again

divemaster500

Mike,

Congrats on passing your exam. I was one of your examiners. Did you received a voice mail from N3XCC pertaining to an item left behind ?

Congrats Again

Thank You! My phone showed that I had a voicemail, but it would not play. First I show up on April 19th (a day early) to take the exam, and now I realize that I left my drivers license behind- I am losing my mind!!

Could you put the license in the mail and sent it to me? Please let me know!

druhe

Premium Subscriber
Thank You! My phone showed that I had a voicemail, but it would not play. First I show up on April 19th (a day early) to take the exam, and now I realize that I left my drivers license behind- I am losing my mind!!

Could you put the license in the mail and sent it to me? Please let me know!

Just talked to N3XCC and it will go out in Mondays mail

Status
Not open for further replies.