I think someone is spamming my social group page

Status
Not open for further replies.

khoelldobler

Premium Subscriber
now residing in Ocala, Florida since 1999
Greetings sirs, I may have a small problem here... my user created social group called: Home of the PRO-106 has a whole bunch of identical posts added, apparently from the same user... some member called torrespi and I believe that you need to look into this situation, before it gets out of hand. torrespi may be a spammer, however I am not certain, and this would be a good place for you to step in and check this member out.

Please view my social group known as Home of the PRO-106 and confirm this for yourselves, and let me know if I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Thanking you all in advance.
Kevin Hoelldobler
premium subscriber

khoelldobler

Premium Subscriber
thanks for the help

thank you, I tried to click on it, to read the entire contents of the post that was left there by the user, and I kept getting an error , something that read no gateway, or something like that , therefore, I was unable to open the spam posts completely... I appreciate all of your help, and I will use the report post button in the future if I have access to it. This time, I couldn't access it, because of the error I was getting on my end.

Thanks again for your concern and cooperation in this matter.

Kevin Hoelldobler

khoelldobler

Premium Subscriber
thank you, I tried to click on it, to read the entire contents of the post that was left there by the user, and I kept getting an error , something that read no gateway, or something like that , therefore, I was unable to open the spam posts completely... I appreciate all of your help, and I will use the report post button in the future if I have access to it. This time, I couldn't access it, because of the error I was getting on my end.

Thanks again for your concern and cooperation in this matter.

Kevin Hoelldobler

I tried to visit my social group page again... I see that one of his duplicated posts was left and the others ereased... I tried to click on his malicious post and I get 502 BAD GATEWAY... invalid access to server... this is the error message I got when I tried to access his multiple posts earlier. I don't think access to these group posts are working correctly. I will await your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.