i was wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

derrek_lee_25

since st cloud is near big lake would i be able to pick them up if im in big lake im leaving friday to go see my step brother in big lake

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
St. Cloud has switched to digital, so probably not. I'm not sure if they are still simulcasting anything on VHF.

MNRotrMedic

St Cloud

St Clous is exclusively on the ARMER system and has been for some time now. If you happen to have a digital scanner you may be able to hear them from Big Lake, there is a simulcast site in Sherburne County.

If you're limited to VHF you can listen to Stearns County Sherrif's Office. They're simulcast onto VHF.

Gold Cross Ambulance & Stearns County Fire is also paged on VHF so you will be able to hear them as well depending on your preference.

MNRotrMedic

Well Stearns only dispatches EMS in the North & West areas of the county...i'd think he would be hard pressed to hear them in Sherburne County...always worth a shot though...

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
but the ems towers are broadcast throughout the county. I always got great reception on 155.2800 when i was living on the far south side of st cloud...

State Patrol will be easy to hear...

North EMS out of princeton (155.385) could be useful as they have their 3 als trucks plus a helicopter. Monti EMS and St Cloud Hospital are on that same frequency, btu everyone uses a different tone code...

Status
Not open for further replies.