I will now be covering more counties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxiso

Just got a digital scanner I will be monitoring 2 KSP posts which covers like 13 counties.. Can my feed be listed for those counties when I get it setup up? I noticed a lot of the counties I will be providing a feed for is blank no feed for those counties.. I got a ST2 at 35' so I will can also cover VFD and SO for Hopkins, Henderson, an many more.

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just got a digital scanner I will be monitoring 2 KSP posts which covers like 13 counties.. Can my feed be listed for those counties when I get it setup up? I noticed a lot of the counties I will be providing a feed for is blank no feed for those counties

When you submit your feed application make sure you specify all the counties you will be covering with your new feed so the admin team can assign the counties properly.

Other than that - you should be good to go.....

voxiso

When you submit your feed application make sure you specify all the counties you will be covering with your new feed so the admin team can assign the counties properly.

Other than that - you should be good to go.....

I already have a feed setup it is just down right now till I get my new scanner working http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/15846 .. Is there a area I can go to and add those counties? Or do I need to msg a admin? or you? Thanks for any help you give.. I need it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.