I Wish To Say I Am Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPERT20906

Dear all on this site, I wish to say I am sorry for messing your site up with all my posts about looking for this person who gives out the key code to unlock the win96 program. I was just finding out some information, his web site did say we can send it by [snail] P.O. mail too. But for some unknown reason it never made it & therefore the check dad sent was never cashed, someone told me to tell dad to stop payment on it so I e-mailed & told dad this. I did get the FIRE/RESCUE 7A dispatch to finely come on as a priority channel, but I still want the program for the scanner. I wish to also tell you that my brain is different so I am sorry if you all saw my being different & therefore acted different towards me, I also want to thank the man who helped me get started & bless you my friend for helping me. Also here is a link to my town’s group page;

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SP_20906/?yguid=257661269

[Note: yahoo is having some problems so therefore some may not work or load for you]

& I also want to tell you that this is how I operate &I wish I was like you all, but I am not. See the doctors tell me I am close to mild cerebral palsy + borderline retarded & my I.Q. is 75 + my brain is like a 10 year old kid, so again forgive me. It is so strange how people judge others when really we should not judge, but people are or seem to be nasty to someone who is different. I had this all my life since they first had BULLETIN BOARD SYSTEM’S [BBS’S], & now with these scanner forums. I have a PRO-2096 scanner & tried to get on this one site called ‘PRO-2096’ & did 1 post then got banned, then got a message that I was Spamming. But I do not get it if someone is looking for someone how do they do it, just one post on 1 site? What if this person does not call this site? Maybe I should have known since his software was all over that he may check back to change it or see if people are using it, but this is really ok if you all ban me because everything comes to an end & not everyone is going to like everyone. So please forgive me & I do forgive you all, & I am sorry if I am logged on with a different name so to post this. I will not bother you all again, so this is ‘pee-wee = kpw-20902’ 10-7

WCRadioGuy

SPERT,

Intelligence is only what you make of it. You are a lot smarter than you give yourself credit for. You are no dumber than some of the idiots in any of these forums. This should be a place of learning and there is no such thing as a stupid question except for the one that is not asked.

You should not be the one asking forgiveness of these people, they should be asking forgiveness from you for their insensitivity. I see absolutely no reason why you would be banned from here.

Gary335

Bob I've been here for awhile now and have read many of your posts. And I have to admit, if you hadn't told us in this post that you had these problems I would have never been able to guess you did. You are an intelligent person.

I don't endorse the way you've been treated or anything but I do believe that knowing your situation will help us to be more sensitive to you. I think you would have been much better off to make us aware of your situation sooner.

WCRadioGuy

Gary335 said:
Bob I've been here for awhile now and have read many of your posts. And I have to admit, if you hadn't told us in this post that you had these problems I would have never been able to guess you did. You are an intelligent person.

I don't endorse the way you've been treated or anything but I do believe that knowing your situation will help us to be more sensitive to you. I think you would have been much better off to make us aware of your situation sooner.

Gary, I think it's great to see your kindness show but, I don't believe he should have had to explain his situation. Even though he may have been disrespected, I think now it has increased the embarrassment he may have already felt. Apprehension was probably I'm sure a lot less than before that he has now been made to feel he HAD to offer some explanation.

I think at this point in time, it's better to leave things where they are and welcome him as you would other people who have been here for years.

Gary335

WCRadioGuy said:
Gary, I think it's great to see your kindness show but, I don't believe he should have had to explain his situation. Even though he may have been disrespected, I think now it has increased the embarrassment he may have already felt. Apprehension was probably I'm sure a lot less than before that he has now been made to feel he HAD to offer some explanation.

I think at this point in time, it's better to leave things where they are and welcome him as you would other people who have been here for years.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he should be treated any differently than anybody else. Just the opposite. He should be treated the same way you would treat anybody else. I'm not saying his afflictions make him different, or that he should be treated differently because of them. Should he have had to tell us about his afflictions? No. But does knowing about them help us all to better help him, and to better understand his actions? You bet it does.

BTW, when I use terms like situation or afflictions I'm not doing so to be nasty to Bob. I'm doing so because I want to use the nicest possible terms I can think of.

scanjunkie

I dealt with SPERT (Pee-wee) off-line via emails to assist him with his scanner issues. I believe I am the "man" he spoke of in his post. He really is a great guy and should not have to deal with this kind of crap from people. I think all of the posts on this thread have pretty much summed up how I feel. Pee-wee, I hope you'll stick around and just ignore the ignorant people and learn from the good one's. Like I told you, before you know it, you'll be the one answering people's questions...please don't give up on this site. It really is a great place to be.
Take care my friend and God Bless!

WCRadioGuy

Hopefully all these posts will make him feel better about staying in the forum.

Sorry Gary, I didn't mean to sound condascending yesterday.

Gary335

WCRadioGuy said:
Hopefully all these posts will make him feel better about staying in the forum.

Sorry Gary, I didn't mean to sound condascending yesterday.

No problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.