IBN Icecast Winamp Playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have created a playlist that includes all of the feeds currently available on IBN Icecast server. You will need to have the Winamp software installed in order to use the playlist, however it is a free download. The current file is 6-30-2008. As more feeds come online I will be adding them to the playlist and then publishing a new file.

Once you have winamp installed on your computer, download the IBN Icecast playlist file HERE

When you have the file just double click and it should open up Winamp and start playing the first feed. You can then easily move from feed to feed by clicking on the "next" button on the player.

Here are the feeds in the current file:

NC - Alamance County
Buffalo, NY Area Fire
Cache Valley-Logan
Chester County PA
Chicago Fire Department
Edmonton Fire Department
Flagstaff Police
Las Vegas Nevada Police and Fire
Williamsport & Lycoming County, PA
Northampton/Lehigh County Pa Fire

Northampton County Pa Police

Ottawa Valley
Quincy, IL
Rochester Metro Fire
Snohimish County, WA
Stone & Taney County, Missouri
Clay County,IL

Premium Subscriber
Your link seems to be bad.... always says link moved or missing.

Premium Subscriber
Never mind..my bad. Great job !!!!!

Yes, since the file name changed the original link would no longer work. I didn't want people to download an outdated list of feeds to listen to.

I am working with a few more broadcasters to get them up and running on the IBN Icecast server so expect a new playlist in a week or so.

Thank you to everyone that has been sending email and PM's. Your feedback is really appreciated.

We have published a new IBN Icecast Winamp playlist file dated 7-6-2008. This file will include a total of 20 feeds that are being hosted on our icecast server.

Additional feed added covering:

CA - Los Angeles County

Feed description:

LA County FD Blue Channels and Tacticals
Verdugo Fire Communications ICIS
Arcadia Police, Monrovia Police, and on occasion, depending on active incidents, any other agency will be broadcasted. IE: LAPD, etc.

You can download the updated playlist file at:
Sorry guys. Here's the corrected URL to download

http://cid-81ce4fccf695fe45.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Public

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.