R30 IC-R30 Remote Controle Web App developed - stuck at some cmd´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotterday

Hi,

i have developed a remote controle web app, like the Android App, with node js for Windows / Unix ( RASPI 3b+), working 80 %.

1604403220519.png
At the moment i´m stuck at some CV-I Controle Commands.

On page 155 or 7-42 of PDF https://www.icomeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IC-R30_ENG_PU_2.pdf , i´m unabled to get response for the following memory group name command.

1A 0F 00

I tried following conditions :

array = ['0xFE', '0xFE', '0x9C', '0xE0', '0x1A', '0x0F', '0x00', '0x00' ,'0xFD'];
array = ['0xFE', '0xFE', '0x9C', '0xE0', '0x1A', '0x0F', '0x00', '0x00', '0x00' ,'0xFD'];
array = ['0xFE', '0xFE', '0x9C', '0xE0', '0x1A', '0x0F', '0x00', '0x00', '0x00', '0x00' ,'0xFD'];

But everything what i got is :

<Buffer fe fe e0 9c fa fd>

Which means , failed command.
Has anyone some hint for me, what i do wrong, or has someone a app which can receive the memory group name and all his saved frequencies ?

With kind regards

Christian

Spotterday

Ok iam nearly finish with my application , has someone a contact to icom in europa or japan for my problem ?

bagmouse7

Premium Subscriber
Are you willing to share your program?
I would like to test it out and provide feedback.
Thanks!

Spotterday

Are you willing to share your program?
I would like to test it out and provide feedback.
Thanks!

Hi Bagmouse7,

yes, I plan to release my software in January 2021 - during the holidays I would rather use the time for the family ;)
And it is still not finished - at the moment there still open point - i will release it on my Github Spotterday - Overview

richardrosa

Hi,

i have developed a remote controle web app, like the Android App, with node js for Windows / Unix ( RASPI 3b+), working 80 %.

View attachment 93663
At the moment i´m stuck at some CV-I Controle Commands.

On page 155 or 7-42 of PDF https://www.icomeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IC-R30_ENG_PU_2.pdf , i´m unabled to get response for the following memory group name command.

1A 0F 00

I tried following conditions :

array = ['0xFE', '0xFE', '0x9C', '0xE0', '0x1A', '0x0F', '0x00', '0x00' ,'0xFD'];
array = ['0xFE', '0xFE', '0x9C', '0xE0', '0x1A', '0x0F', '0x00', '0x00', '0x00' ,'0xFD'];
array = ['0xFE', '0xFE', '0x9C', '0xE0', '0x1A', '0x0F', '0x00', '0x00', '0x00', '0x00' ,'0xFD'];

But everything what i got is :

<Buffer fe fe e0 9c fa fd>

Which means , failed command.
Has anyone some hint for me, what i do wrong, or has someone a app which can receive the memory group name and all his saved frequencies ?

With kind regards

Christian

Hi Christian,

This is a firmware bug. It was reported to ICOM (and confirmed) almost a year ago. I'm not sure if the latest Firmware (that was released in Oct) Fixes this or not. I have not yet installed that update.

Richard Rosa

Spotterday

Hi Christian,

This is a firmware bug. It was reported to ICOM (and confirmed) almost a year ago. I'm not sure if the latest Firmware (that was released in Oct) Fixes this or not. I have not yet installed that update.

Richard Rosa

HI Richard,

;) i´am able to get memory group names - it was only a bad formated string. Currently i´m working to get all settings and frequencies from the R30. But it is revers-Engineering.

richardrosa

HI Richard,

;) i´am able to get memory group names - it was only a bad formated string. Currently i´m working to get all settings and frequencies from the R30. But it is revers-Engineering.

I'm curious, how did you succeed in retrieving the group names? I tried a number of variations on the 1A 0F 00 command and they all returned an error. A friend of mine reported this to ICOM and they confirmed that this was a bug.

Thanx.

Richard Rosa

Spotterday

OK R-30 Owner,
first compiled release 1.4.8 is out :
ic-r30-linux-arm64
ic-r30-linux-x64
ic-r30-win-x64
▫ Code cleaned up
▫ package.json cleaned up for npm install - if compiled version is not used
▫ Dual band handling optimised
▫ [ADD] On ENTER please set Frequency for active band
▫ [FIXED] Frequency input via Numblock not working
▫ [FIXED] Switch Band [ on single band mode ] is working, but the website dosn´t change the status on first click
▫ [FIXED] AF Gain above ~ 20 has no effect at IC-R30
▫ [FIXED] Command queue fills up when website is not in focus
▫ [FIXED] IC-R30 Memory bank name listing not working
▫ [FIXED] IC-R30 Bank frequencies listing not working
Still open issues : Spotterday/Webinterface_ICOM_R30
Update of documentation in progress.

Spotterday

Release 1.5.6 [Release Release 1.5.6 · Spotterday/Webinterface_ICOM_R30]
---------------
Spotterday/Webinterface_ICOM_R30

- Add command send notification for changing the tuning step
- Sometimes no Commands will fired up - only on WAN access / LAN access without problems
- R30 in dual band modus - click on Band A / B should switch to that band
- [Windows] Connection broken after long time, if website was not in focus
- Select Antenna Mode enhancement
- Continuous Button titles
- Program Scan Link - List empty Improve
- Debug output on "Server & Client" - deactivation / activation not possible to set on config/default.json
- Send/read the Earphone mode
- Change of tuning step has no effect in VFO mode
- 1.4.8 - memory name dosen´t match sometimes the frequency Improve
- Implement JavaScript checker - if JavaScript is enabled or not - publish error message
- Remove / clear bank name when switching from MEM to VFO
- Notification for switching between VFO / MEM / WX modes
- Notification for enable / disable recording - Memory Group Name not matching to Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.