IC-R75 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryangn

I've had my R75 for about two months now and am looking at software for it. Any advice? What is anyone else using and how do you like it or is software really not worth the effort? I am looking at controlling and programming the radio from my laptop (windows 7). Thanks for any advice!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Ryan we have a pretty fair cross ref of many different packages that say they work with the R75. Check out the links we have on our 2 wiki pages (linked below) as well as some of the links in my sig line, which involve digital decoding modules that interface with receivers. That should blow you mind enough to get you thinking as to what you really want to use the PC for (hi)

Amateur Radio Transceiver Control - The RadioReference Wiki

Receiver Software Applications - The RadioReference Wiki

I don't own a R75, but the Callsign software is highly regarded, and there's a Yahoo group that, last I was on it, the developer was making numerous changes, indicating active support - something some of those older packages don't have....Mike

Ryangn

I have looked at the lists in the wiki and have been looking around the web and there seems to be a few for the R75. I was hoping that some of the folks that are using some type of software (computer control, programing, or anything else) with their radios would offer up their opinions. Thanks for you help though Mike. You are always giving a lot of advice on here and it is appreciated. And I'll have to check out the Callsign software you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.