ICIS P25 Agencies and towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

inlandpatch

Premium Subscriber
I was reading threw most of the ICIS P25 threads, i did not find anything that has the list of what agency or talkgroups talk on what towers, is there a list out there that someone made or a link to a thread that it was talked on? thanks!

scottyhetzel

I was reading threw most of the ICIS P25 threads, i did not find anything that has the list of what agency or talkgroups talk on what towers, is there a list out there that someone made or a link to a thread that it was talked on? thanks!

Is located on the database, ca/los angles / trunking/ ICIS p25

inlandpatch

Premium Subscriber
Is located on the database, ca/los angles / trunking/ ICIS p25

i know the towers and have them programed, what i am looking for is what talkgroups talk on the pomona site, glendora site, etc. not every channel talks on all the towers, just wondering if there is a list.

For example:
Pomona site:
pomona pd chs
azusa pd ch1
etc....

scottyhetzel

i know the towers and have them programed, what i am looking for is what talkgroups talk on the pomona site, glendora site, etc. not every channel talks on all the towers, just wondering if there is a list.

For example:
Pomona site:
pomona pd chs
azusa pd ch1
etc....

Understood, I would assume Pomona and Cal poly Pomona is on the Kellogg (Pomona)site, Azusa,Glendora,Covina, West Covina and Glendora is on johnstone (Glendora)peak. Back up is at West Covina hill near big league dreams. Someone with uni tracker will be able to confirm exactly what talk groups are on what sites.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

For example:
Pomona site:
pomona pd chs
azusa pd ch1
etc....

Pro96Com - Control channel decoder for P25 Trunked Radio Systems

run this software from your Uniden scanner on each site for a few days and you will get all of the info that you are looking for. This will give you the talkgroups for each site

jrholm

While talkgroups may show up more on one site than another any talkgroup could roam to any site as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.