ICIS Project 25 Uniden 396XT and 996XT Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisc

Premium Subscriber
I'm using Butel ARCXT to attempt to program 396XTs and 996XTs with the ICIS P25 sites using the information from the database. In the past (prior to the P25 cut over?) there was some adjustment to the band plan needed after programming with the database. I'm unable to locate similar information after a review of existing threads in this forum.

In the big ICIS thread it seem other forks have similar uncertainty about how to program these sites as P25. Hopefully someone provide detailed instructions regarding the latest approach to programming these sites.

On a site note: anyone have luck with the new P25 cells (i.e. Santa Monica) using a BCD436HP or BCD536HP with the database loadout? A 436 with the current database seems to be working intermittently in tracking this cell.

allend

Premium Subscriber
There is no need for an adjustment to the band plan for the ICIS P25 system. The radios will adjust to the Phase I FDMA system on its own.

The cell might be working intermittently since you do not have a clear line of site with the CC channel with a portable radio.

Eng74

You are thinking of the custom tables. With the P25 when you put that in as the system type it takes care of the tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.