ICI Trunked System - Posts your new findings here!

K6CCC

Cutover successful completed. The P-25 site is operating in wide area trunking.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Thanks Jim,

Db has been updated with new Site 17 info.

482.3625a
482.4625a
482.5625c

I'll work to move over the talkgroups in the AM.

K6CCC

And now we're down to two sites in 3600 baud trunking...

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

osxscan

Premium Subscriber
I noticed that South Pasadena Police is back on the UHF freq.Where they having issues with ICI?

osxscan

Premium Subscriber
South Pasadena PD still on 470.9875. Any updates as to what happened with ICI?

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Santa Monica site is on the air. Built in Db already.

Site 40
471.0625a
471.0875a
482.325cc
482.525a

I understand they seek to transition users like PD over on Friday AM 3/26 and release more frequencies.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Santa Monica transitioned this morning. Additional frequencies were added to the site.

Additionally, with the move to ICIS Santa Monica has a new Access frequency - 471.0375 NAC C73.

Db has been updated.

Badboy536

Santa Monica transitioned this morning. Additional frequencies were added to the site.

Additionally, with the move to ICIS Santa Monica has a new Access frequency - 471.0375 NAC C73.

Db has been updated.

What kind of access Frequency.is it to police dispatch or something else?

K6CCC

Other than the control channels (and what talkgroups are commonly used), it should be the same.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

uh1hhuey

Regarding the Culver City PD/FD frequencies hoping LAflyer or another individual can shed some light on the problem I have receiving Culver City Frequencies on my Uniden BCD396T handheld. I have all the frequencies listed in the forum loaded into the scanner under MOT P25 but I receive no broadcast. Really would love to get my city back up so I can keep up to date with current situations, I see that others say they are not having problems but all the online stations that used to broadcast say Offline now. Also wondering how to get access to email or private message people on the forum. Thanks for any help getting my scanner back up for Culver City, CA.

jessh

Premium Subscriber
You hit the nail on the head. The system no longer works with Motorola P25 setting on my scanner. That is what it was set to before and worked fine. When I changed it to P25 Auto it started working again but there are also a couple of new frequencies to add to the system and all of the talk group IDs have changed.

-Jess

K6CCC

I can absolutely assure you that when Culver City went P-25 a couple months ago, the frequencies did not change, nor did the actual talkgroups on the system. What has changed is how scanners receive the system. With the 3600 baud system, every since day one, the scanner manufacturers have in error multiplied the actual talkgroup number by 16. FINALLY with the conversion to P-25, the scanner manufacturers have corrected their error. That means that if you want to listen to Verdugo Fire Red-1, you select talkgroup 2101 (which is what it actually is - and has been ever since VFCC went trunked a decade ago) instead of 2101 x 16 = 33616. So get out your calculator and start dividing talkgroup numbers by 16 and re-entering them. And of course, set the system for P-25 instead of Motorola 3600 baud trunking format.