Icom 7000 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

grissgray

Hi all dose anyone have the pc program for the R7000 I have been looking and all I can find are dead links thanks

majoco

Stirrer
Yes, I do. I have the original program, the manual and a schematic for the interface which you will have to build although it's nothing difficult. Send me an email via the 'conversations' envelope next to your login name on the top blue line and I'll send it all back to you as an email attachment. It's not a very exciting program and you'll have to spend some time typing in all the data for the 100 frequency entries. They don't have to be the same 100 as you have stored in the radio which is unfortunate (or fortunate - depending on your point of view!) and you can't download from the radio to the computer. You'll need an older computer with a Com port or a USB-to-Com adapter which I haven't tried. Here's a screen shot to be getting on with!R7000 remote.jpg

majoco

Stirrer
Yes, but...from the TRX website..
AS OF SEPTEMBER 1, 2019, WE STOPPED SELLING TRX-MANAGER TO NEW USERS, AS WELL AS UPGRADES TO USERS WHO HAVE VERSIONS 4 AND BELOW
Their bold, not mine.

...and I tried HRD many moons ago and I found it far too complicated for a simple receiver when all I wanted was really an index to the memory system and the ability to change something quickly.

majoco

Stirrer
As an addition to the screen dump above - here's a pic of the "back page" which shows the station name. It would have been nice to have the whole lot on one page but, hey, what do you want for the price? :)

Clipboard01.jpg

You get from one to the other by clicking on the squiggle in the top right corner.

majoco

Stirrer
I wrote above...
It would have been nice to have the whole lot on one page but, hey, what do you want for the price?
...but it's so simple that I was thinking too hard and missed it! You still have to make all the entries to the "Front" page as in post #2 but then on the "back" page you simply type in the frequency as well as the description - clicking on the number on the left brings up the frequency and sends it to the radio along with the mode and bandwidth! Don't forget to go back and save all your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.