Icom IC-02AT Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4HG

Premium Subscriber
Forget the spare knobs...now I have real problems. I have two of these and wanted to create the best of the two by swapping case halves, etc. Long story short, after swapping the case halves and putting them back together, neither one works properly. Is there a way to reset the processor in these radios? I cannot seem to find any info on this procedure.

Both radios turn on but act like there is a processor problem. The S meter does not work on transmit, the shift does not respond to keyboard input among other things. Any help would be appreciated.

dwh367

Forget the spare knobs...now I have real problems. I have two of these and wanted to create the best of the two by swapping case halves, etc. Long story short, after swapping the case halves and putting them back together, neither one works properly. Is there a way to reset the processor in these radios? I cannot seem to find any info on this procedure.

Both radios turn on but act like there is a processor problem. The S meter does not work on transmit, the shift does not respond to keyboard input among other things. Any help would be appreciated.

IC-02AT - Serial numbers below 34000: push the button on the main circuit board next to the lithium battery. Serial numbers above 34000:
hold [FUNC] button and turn the radio on.

Status
Not open for further replies.