Icom R20 memory name tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

deevee8

hi can anyone help with the name tags for the memory channels, i can put the name tags into the radio ok but i cant seem to find a way of switching from high case to low case so i end up witha name tag that looks like this-- PolicE or FirecoM there is 8 spaces for the text so when you start to enter the tag you get the first letter in hi caseand the rest in lo case and the last one in hi again.its got me beat im following the manual so now im stuck, anyone any ideas?

SCPD

QRT
hi can anyone help with the name tags for the memory channels, i can put the name tags into the radio ok but i cant seem to find a way of switching from high case to low case so i end up witha name tag that looks like this-- PolicE or FirecoM there is 8 spaces for the text so when you start to enter the tag you get the first letter in hi caseand the rest in lo case and the last one in hi again.its got me beat im following the manual so now im stuck, anyone any ideas?

Are you using a PC or doing this by hand?

deevee8

re icom r20 tags

hi ive found the problem my own stupidity i failed to read the manual correctly so thanks for you reply. in answer to your question no im doing the alfa tagging by keys on the radio

many thanks for your imput

regards deevee8 (Stuart).

Status
Not open for further replies.