R75 Icom r75 proper 2cd and 3rd if range

Hi I am just found out that in the r75 apparently you're supposed to have starting off widest ending in narrowest between the second and the third ifs I have an FL 223 in the nine position and a 3.3 in the 455 position my understanding is I got this backwards so I want to get an NFL 222 for the 455 position making it the narrowest and I'm wondering if an FL 96 or even a higher FL 103 or 102 am would be better to best tweak my 75 also if I got the 102 what filter setting would I set it by?

What are your favorite programs that you would like to receive? Do they listen to more radio, is it more in the utility area or do they prefer to receive data traffic. Depending on what they would like to hear then the filters would have to be adjusted accordingly.
The wider filters are needed more for radio reception (6/4.5/3.3 kHz), for Utility in SSB narrower filters (2.8/2.2/1.8 kHz), if you might even receive Morse code If you want it to be even narrower (0.5/0.3 kHz).

Ty! Well I love to listen to everything but I am predominantly ssb1 cw2 and then am3 but I just found out because my FL 222 I ordered came in today that the filters Craig made for me are 7.2 Blue Dot khz which is perfect so now this is what I have and any advice would be appreciated on settings I have two Kiwa 7.2 filters one FL 222 one FL 223 and 1 FL 100 originally I had the FL 223 and the 7.2 in one icom and the FL 100 and the other kiwa filter in the other icom what I did today was put both 222 and 223 in the same receiver dedicated for SSB and left the other icom the way it is with the FL 100 and Kiowa what I'm wondering is should I set up one receiver with the FL 100 and the fl222 which I think would make it a hybrid for CW and SSB and leave the FL 223 and kiwa in the other receiver any advice you have would be appreciated especially on settings for wide medium and narrow thank you in advance and I appreciate your response

It's been a few years since I had the IC-R 75. I think I remember having the narrow filter on the 9MHz slot and the wide filter on the 455kHz slot. This setting was ideal for me and gave me the best results. Unfortunately, I can't remember which filter it was exactly. I would recommend giving it a try and doing a listening test to see which filter combinations work best for your personal listening habits.