Icom Repair Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what experiences any of you have had with the Icom repair center in Michigan, but I am one happy customer. I had to send in my IC-7000 because it was deaf on HF and had some issues on VHF as well. From the time I talked to them about the radio, I felt very comfortable. I sent the radio in, and checked on it about 2 weeks later. They told me that they had the radio but were behind due to the holiday. After memorial day, I got a call from the repair dept. and was told my radio was repaired. I was given a UPS tracking number in a few hours via email. I am very happy with the level of service I received. Makes me feel better about forking over all that dough for the radio.

Manny

N9JCQ

Premium Subscriber
He is a nice guy and does great work. He used to repair Standard (now owned by vertex) equipment and was very dilligent and fair.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Yes Sir! Matt Adrian KD8ZB according to his business card. I tell you one thing, he gives excellent
customer service. I just hope I don't have to send anything else to be repaired. I missed my 7000 if only for a few weeks.! :D

Manny

PACNWDude

I have only sent Icom equipment to the Bellevue, WA location and they did fine. This was to reset MMSI numbers in some VHF marine radios a few years back.

N4KVE

I have a friend who used to live in Palm Beach County Florida who also repaired radios for Icom. While the customer might have sent the radio to Icom for repair, they would forward the radio to my friend when they got too busy. He then would send the repaired radio directly back to the customer. When Icom was real busy, my friend had 30+ radios from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.