ICOM Service Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meskoman

Has anybody dealt with ICOM's service department? Called them a couple of days ago and had to leave a message to have them call me back to service my IC-R20 and still haven't heard from them or is there a better place to have my R20 to be repaired?

Thanks

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
You should be aware that ICOM has recently moved into a new facility and is still settling in. I'd give them another call as ICOM's service department is pretty darn good and it's factory repair vs. no-frills aftermarket repair.

Meskoman

Thanks guys for the reply
Whats wrong with the unit is the ear phone jack is broken inside and now no sound from the speaker and also the antenna BNC connector on the unit has a problem getting reception. Had to hold it at the base of the antenna to get reception before the earphone jack when out. Same antenna problem happen to my IC-R3 also. I'm very careful with my stuff but thinking the antenna problem might of come from maybe connecting and disconnecting different antenna's.

Did call ICOM again today from work and was on hold for a bit but those darn customer interrupted me and had to hang up and deal with them! Wil contact hamrepair also

Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.