Icom w32a Ht battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPSMP

Is there anyone one this forum in the Minneapolis area that has a spare battery for a Icom w32a? I am willing to pay for. Or know where I could get one from?

cabletech

I have been getting replacement batteries from Batteries Universe in Id. for years and have never had any problems with them.

I have found that if I order a 1500 ma battery, it wil usually be closer 1700-1800.

And they have very good warranty and 99% of time cheaper yhen some batteries else where.

wd9ewk

Is there anyone one this forum in the Minneapolis area that has a spare battery for a Icom w32a? I am willing to pay for. Or know where I could get one from?

As "cabletech" said, Batteries America:

http://www.batteriesamerica.com

is a good place to get battery packs. They also market a 6 AA-cell battery case for the IC-W32A and IC-T7H (they both use the same packs).

Good luck!

Anvil

Premium Subscriber
After buying a couple of battery packs that didn't last very long (failed to recharge), I bought a BP-170 battery holder for AA rechargeable batteries. I think there's also a 6 battery version available. I use a MAHA charger to recharge the batteries. Check online or try Radio City in Moundsview.

Status
Not open for further replies.