• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

ID Tracker II - BCD396T Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

red8

Hey David,
I guess that means you' re not going to need my radio next weekend?
I would like to see if you could help me put up my antenna
please sir?

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Bct-15

Hi David,
Just looked at the ID tracker11 and it supports the 996 as well. Just wondering if it will work with the BCT-15 that you know of.
Maybe I will download tonight and try it!:)
Always used the ID tracker and think its great.
Take care

brscanning

Bct15

I took a quick look at the BCT15 protocol and it looks like it should be possible. I will need help with testing since I do not own one myself.

kg4icg

Premium Subscriber
Just so you guys and gals would like to know. IDTracker II works good in Vista RC1. Just in case someone was going to ask that question.

R Collins

brscanning

Vista Support

kg4icg said:
Just so you guys and gals would like to know. IDTracker II works good in Vista RC1. Just in case someone was going to ask that question.

R Collins
Thanks. That's good to know in case someone asks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.