ID Tracker: ID Tracker III isn't logging my DMR hits. Uniden BCD996P2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwc

Premium Subscriber
I've been using ID TRACKER III for a while and find it extremely useful for logging hits and for recording audio. However, I recently upgraded my Uniden BCD996P2 to receive DMR and have noticed that ID TRACKER III isn't logging hits on the DMR channels.

ID TRACKER is working properly in all other areas, but it's ignoring DMR hits. The DMR hit doesn't show up in the log, and the DMR systems I've programmed don't show up in the Systems list.

I've shut ID TRACKER down, restarted it, and watched it save then load the systems from the scanner, yet it seems to ignore the DMR systems. I've reset the scanner as well with no change.

Anyone else notice this, and is there a workaround?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Id Tracker 3 was made before dmr was available on scanners. The supported system types are "Motorola Type I, Type II, Type IIi, EDACS, EDACS SCAT, LTR and Motorola P25 trunked systems."

Thats whats listed on their site. Hopefully he will see your post here..

zwc

Premium Subscriber
Id Tracker 3 was made before dmr was available on scanners. The supported system types are "Motorola Type I, Type II, Type IIi, EDACS, EDACS SCAT, LTR and Motorola P25 trunked systems."

Thats whats listed on their site. Hopefully he will see your post here..

Thank you. I'm sure you're correct. I also noted that FreeScan doesn't support DMR imports or exports yet either, but the programmer is aware as it's noted on its WIKI page.

- ZWC

Status
Not open for further replies.