ID Tracker III sometimes reports trunked call as convnetional

Status
Not open for further replies.

radef

ID Tracker III sometimes reports trunked call as conventional

I just got started with ID Tracker III a few days ago. What a fantastic program! Lots of options and great features.

I'm struggling with one issue and not sure where to turn for support. I hope this forum can help or point me in the right direction.

I'm scanning several EDACS systems and conventional frequencies. The ID Tracker III software occasionally thinks that a trunked call is a conventional channel. I can see this by looking at the ID List or Audio Playback and see Conventional calls on the trunked frequencies. Other times it seems to work just fine. I haven't isolated the problem to any 1 talkgroup or frequency. See the attached screen shot. Notice those 800 MHz freqs showing up as Conventional... But then some calls are just fine (note the Lynch PD/FD calls).

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42.7 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

brscanning

What type of scanner are you using? I have been recently working on the GRE scanner code to resolve some issues similar to this. I am waiting on final testing before releasing the update.

radef

What type of scanner are you using? I have been recently working on the GRE scanner code to resolve some issues similar to this. I am waiting on final testing before releasing the update.

It is a GRE PSR-600.

Thanks!

radef

Sounds great. Looking forward to it and will provide feedback.

Thanks for your work on this great software!

Status
Not open for further replies.